A clean driveway plays an important role in keeping the entire property sparkling clean. If your house is well maintained but the driveway is strewn with leaves, dirt and grime, the ambiance and beauty of your house decrease to a great extent. Driveway cleaning is not at all a complicated process and you can adopt some simple steps to keep it clean and tidy.
The resin bond driveways design and the landscape will determine the extent of dirt that may get accumulated in your driveway and how frequently it should be cleaned. If you have a cobbled driveway, then it would require more cleaning than asphalt or concrete driveways.
Follow the simple routine
- Make it a habit to sweep and wash your driveway on a regular basis. During the autumn/fall when too many leaves get scattered on the driveway, it may become a huge task but then again, ‘A stick in time saves nine’. You may use a push broom to make your job easy.
- Use the water hose to wash the motorway as often as possible. Keep a scrubber or an iron brush to scrub out the superficial stains and grime.
- Most of the garage gets their oil stains from the vehicles that are regularly parked overnight. You can simply avoid them by putting a floor mat where the vehicle is parked.
- If there are cracks or small potholes in the driveway, they look dirty and become an eye sore sooner than expected. Repair the motorway at the earliest when you find a minor damage has been caused to it.
Adopt some quick tricks
- If there are oil stains on the driveway, put some cola on it. The amount of cola should be enough to completely cover the stain. Leave it for rest of the night. In the morning, clean it with an iron brush and then use a hose to wash it off. It is one of the most effective methods use for driveway cleaning.
- You may also use baking soda for cleaning your driveway. Wet the area to be cleaned and put baking soda on it. Keep it for some time and then clean it with a push broom.
- There are commercial concrete cleaners available in the market. Use them according to the instructions given on the packet and you can have a sparkling driveway in no time.
These simple tips will not only help you keep your driveway clean but also make your driveway design more attractive than ever.